Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bringing home the baby


And on Febuary 15th at 1:15 am
Jane Randolyn Kramer

was born!
8lb 3oz 20 inches long.

Every one is so in love with her, the kids want to hold her and kiss her all the time. For her first bath (wiping her with a wash rag) the kids all gathered in her room and started picking out outfits to put on her, even Jamison loved it and picked out her bow.

Jamison says to me almost
everyday, "I thought she was going to be so fat cause your belly was so big, but she is so cute huh Mom."
And then he throws in ,"She thinks we're Aliens huh Mom".
I really don't know what that is supposed to mean but it is so Jamison.


Of course when Stockton saw all the attention Jane got with a cute headband
on that he needed one too.

1 comment:

  1. All of your kids are beautiful. Jane's pics are adorable. Did you do them? I love them. She is so sweet. The headband on Stockton cracks me up. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete