She is such a responsible girl and is always helping out, she deserved it.
So we welcome 2 more family members, Spider Rat and Brain.

Now I researched this pet thing very carefully and rats are supposed to be one of the best and easiest pets. They are supposed to bond with their owner and be really smart. I at the end of one month was not convinced and neither was Emma. She did not feel bonded when they ran from her and slept all day, so I was finally able to convince Eric that we needed a bunny (I had one when I was a kid). I found our sweet Peanut Butter on KSL and knew she was a part of our family right away, I picked Emma and Katee up early from school and we went to get Peanut.On March 23rd Stockton turned 2 years old, he got a sand box for his birthday and loves being outside, so much in fact that he has escaped many times. We have gotten a lock on the door that none of the kids can reach thank goodness.



No comments:
Post a Comment