Thursday, July 16, 2009

At the end of May we went to Disney Land!
It is a lot of work and I can't say it's worth it, but we made a lot of good memories and the kids had more fun together than I have seen in a long time.
The first day was exciting and Emma was trained to be a Jedi knight she then battled Darth Vader saving us all from the dark side. The next day every one had had enough and the hotel pool was the only thing on their mind. Day 3 I decided we should go to the beach, Laguna Beach was great and the kids loved it. I only had to make a rescue one time and Jamison is still here with us only he is now scared of the ocean. And if you notice in the slide show he is always trying to climb everything. GOOD TIMES.

1 comment: